Book your stay at our South Hazelton campground and motel today, conveniently located just off of Yellowhead Highway 16.
Looking for a new and exciting place to relax and unwind? Cataline Motel & RV Park is the perfect place for you. Our South Hazelton campground is located conveniently off of Yellowhead Highway 16, offering indoor suites as well as seasonal tent and pull-through sites. The motel is a 1980s era 1-storey building that has been continuously updated over the years with modern features, including winter plug-ins and a number of green initiatives.
Room Details & Amenities
- All 15 of our rooms have ensuite bathrooms, as well as furnishings to make your stay as comfortable as possible
- Air-dried bedding and minimal-scent cleaners
- Accomodation options include: 1 or 2 double beds, a queen-sized bed, a dorm room with 2 twin beds and 2 apartment-style rooms
- 5 rooms with fully equipped kitchens, 2 of which also offer a second bedroom
- Wi-Fi is available in most rooms
Campground and RV Sites (Spring to Fall)
Our tent sites include a table, fire ring and stand-pipe. There are 6 pull-through sites available, as well as 20 campsites with 15/20/30 amp power and some water and sewer hookups. Hot showers and flush toilets are also available.
Rates quoted are for a 1-person occupancy and may vary depending on the time of year, amenities required and the size of the room. To verify your full price with applicable taxes, please contact us.
- $52 for a basic room with a double or twin bed, fridge, cable TV, Wi-Fi and kettle (with coffee/tea makings)
- Add $8 for a second adult or teen in the same bed, $14 to $18 in a second bed. Half-price for a child
- Add $2 for a microwave/toaster oven, plus $1 per set of dishes and utensils, or $8 to $10 for a full kitchen
- Add $2 to $10 per pet (NOTE: must be in a pet-friendly room, or a $200 charge will apply)
Camping Rates (Add $1 per Additional Person)
- $3 boon docking, $4 with washroom access (includes use of recycle bins)
- $9 for a tent site with toilet and sink access. $1 for soap and use of a dish towel
- $12 for use of a serviced site. Add $2 for sewer hookup, $2 for water hookup, $2 for 15/20 amp, $3 for 30 amp and $4 if using an air conditioner or electric heater
- $3 per person for a shower ($5 for 2 seniors or 1 adult and 1 child). $5 for non-guests
- Price for firewood depends on the amount used. We suggest gathering some from adjacent woods
Cancellation Policy and Minimum Stays
From May 1 to September 30, we require at least 1 full day of notice for a 1-night booking, or a minimum of 7 days’ notice for longer stays. From October 1 to April 30, we require 4 days’ notice for a 1-night booking, or 14 days’ notice for longer stays.
To ensure that all of our guests are able to fully enjoy their stay, we have a strictly enforced noise policy, including a restriction on loud parties, drug use and noisy pets.
During Christmas week, a 3-day minimum stay is required if you are also booking a dinner. For guests who stay for 7 or more days, dinner is provided at no extra charge. You can also join us on December 25 to enjoy a traditional Canadian turkey dinner with other guests.
Cataline Motel & RV Park is located amidst some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. We invite you to visit us soon to experience our family’s hospitality and service. While our email is only checked in the morning, our voicemail is checked regularly throughout the day. Get in touch with us today to find out more about our rooms and how you can book your next vacation with us.
Products and services
RV and tent sites
In-room cable TV
In-room full 4-piece bathrooms
Twin, double and queen-sized beds
2 apartment-style rooms
Wi-Fi (not available in all rooms)
5 suites with fully equipped kitchens
Flat-screen TVs with cable
Coffee maker or kettle (for overnight guests only)
RV park & tenting (Spring to Fall)
6 pull-through sites available
15/20/30 amp power
Table, fire ring and stand-pipe (for tent sites)
Water and sewer hookups (not available in all units)
Enjoy a 10% discount when you book 2 or more rooms, campsites or a combination of both.
Cataline Motel & RV Park
2325 Omineca Ave RR 1
South Hazelton, BC V0J 2J1
Sunday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Monday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Accessible 24/7, but the office closes at 10 PM
A night bell is available to wake staff if necessary.